This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
|Monday:||At Joliet Location|
|Tuesday:||1:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||Out Patient Surgery|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||At Joliet Location|
|Saturday:||At Joliet Location|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Joliet, IL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- United Health Care
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Professional Benefit Administration
- First Health
- Silver Cross Managed Care
- Laborers Welfare Fund
- Christrian Brothers
- The Guardian
- Health Preferred
- Health Direct
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard. *Payment is expected at the time when services are rendered unless prior financial arrangements are made.
Office hours are by appointment only, Monday through Saturday. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance.
Emergency appointments or same day appointments are available for the following: hurt foot and thinks broken; stepped on something; red swollen and draining nail margins (diabetic). Emergency calls through our answering service are available after hours and on the weekend.
Facilities and Equipment
- In-office X-ray facility - allows for diagnosis of injury and fractures same day.
- In-office diagnostic ultrasound - allows for diagnosis of soft tissue injuries and inflammatory conditions, foreign bodies, soft tissue masses, joints, tendons, ligaments
- H-wave electrostimulation - is a physical therapy modality for pain and swelling and neuropathy
- In-office testing for poor circulation and peripheral arterial disease
- Diabetic - therapeutic shoe program (Medicare allows on pair yearly if certain findings are present