Welcome to Caneva Foot and Ankle Clinic, LTD
Welcome! Since 1960, Caneva Foot & Ankle Clinic has been working with patients to provide the best podiatric care for patients in the Will County area. Dr. Caneva's experience in podiatry is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. Our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy feet.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of podiatry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Caneva Foot & Ankle Clinic's practice philosophy, physicians, our Joliet and Lockport office locations, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here.
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about foot problems, diagnoses and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Meet the Doctors
Daryl S. Caneva, DPM
- LOCKPORT TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL- Graduated 1980 - Lockport, Illinois
- VALPARAISO UNIVERSITY - Graduated 1984 - Valparaiso, Indiana
- SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE - Graduated 1988 - Chicago, Illinois
Andres Luciano Caneva
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY- Graduated 2013 - Evanston, Illinois
- ROSALIND FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND SCIENCE- Graduated 2018 - North Chicago, Illinois
- AMITA HEALTH ST. JOSEPH PODIATRIC MEDICAL AND SURGICAL RESIDENCY - Graduated 2021 - Chicago, Illinois