Our loyal staff is dedicated and experienced with over one hundred years of combined experience.
Daryl S. Caneva, DPM
LOCKPORT TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL- Graduated 1980 Lockport, Illinois
VALPARAISO UNIVERSITY - Graduated 1984 Valparaiso, Indiana
- B.A. Degree in Chemistry 1984
SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE graduated 1988 Chicago, Illinois
- DOCTOR OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE DEGREE (DPM) 1988
- B.A. Degree in Biology 1988
POST GRADUATE TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIPS
- CERTIFIED PRECEPTORSHIP PROGRAMOF THE SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE (1988 to 1989)
- PODIATRIC SURGICAL RESIDENCY AT COMMUNITY HOSPITAL OF OTTAWA. Ottawa, Illinois (1989 to 1990)
- BOARD CERTIFIED IN FOOT SURGERY BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PODIATRIC SURGERY (08-12-1994)
- FELLOW, AMERICAN COLLEGE OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGEONS (1995 to present.)
- MEMBER, AMERICAN PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (1988 to Present.)
- MEMBER, ILLINOIS PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (1988 to Present.)
WORK HISTORY - Present Employment
- CANEVA FOOT AND ANKLE CLINIC, LTD
- SILVER CROSS HOSPITAL, Joliet
- PROVENA ST. JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTER, Joliet
- SURGICAL CARE AFFILIATES AMSURG, Joliet
Andres Luciano Caneva
Dr. Caneva is a graduate of Northwestern University in 2013 where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Biology and minor in Psychology. Dr. Caneva went on to complete his medical training at Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in 2018 and followed with a 3-year surgical residency at AMITA Health St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Caneva is a current member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Caneva has participated in several educational & training courses, including the American Academy of Foot & Ankle Osteosynthesis in Skeletal Fixation, the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Symposium, and the ACFAS Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy Surgical Skills Course.
Dr. Andres Caneva was born and raised in Lockport, IL and is excited to be joining his father Dr. Daryl Caneva in the practice his grandfather, Dr. Reno Caneva first started in 1960. He is thrilled to be able to continue the legacy and serve the surrounding community. He enjoys spending his free time staying active and exploring on runs, as well as watching movies at home relaxing with his wife. Dr. Caneva is on staff at AMITA Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet and Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox.